Eco Repair Systems - ecological repair systems for the automotive industry.
Our mission - to create an environment of change within the automotive repair industry. A change that will enable the introduction of new and modern repair techniques, resulting in such benefits as, cost reduction by improved efficiencies, enhanced customer relationships and the eradication of unnecessary waste, through repair techniques rather than replacement.
The Eco Repair philosophy will embrace all these principles by a process of continual training and research along with a sound environmental policy, ensuring that all of the management goals of quality, excellence in customer care and cost effective repairs, are made available to our customers.
- NDT Crack Detection system - for safe alloy wheel repair
- CADIF Infrared - The complete curing system for the spraybooth
- Thermopaint - heat mixing for the paint room
- Flatliner - the complete system for repairing body panels available in three versions
- Alloy repair kit - for repairs to aluminium body panels
- Alloy repair system - for panel repairs on the move
- Plastic REP - professional system for repairing all kinds of plastic
- Glue puller - for working on small dents from the outside when the paintwork has not been damaged.
- Inflatable dent relief kit - the quick way to push out sizable dents
- Re-zinc kits - The professional system for zinc plating repaired panel areas